Asphalt pavement is known for its durability and resilience. It is this strength which makes asphalt pavement the best option for most all paved surfaces. Most state and federal governments highly prefer asphalt pavement because of its reliability and lasting life. If it is properly laid, it need not be replaced for twenty to twenty five years. Asphalt pavement is also the most popular choice for applications such as driveways, parking lots, roadways, airstrips and more. Asphalt is everywhere. Asphalt is also the most commonly recycled material in the United States—before paper or plastic! Approximately 80% of all asphalt pavement is recycled when it is removed. Without question, if you are looking for lasting pavement for these applications, and one that can be used over and over again, asphalt pavement is the best choice. Additional benefits include:
- It costs less to construct and maintain asphalt than alternative pavements.
- Asphalt construction projects can be completed more quickly than alternative pavements.
- Asphalt pavements are the smoothest pavements.
- Asphalt pavements generate less noise than alternative pavements.
- The contrast of the black pavement and white lines make it easier for motorists to understand driving and parking regulations – making asphalt a safer pavement.
- Properly designed, constructed and maintained asphalt pavements last significantly longer than alternative pavements.
Alpha Paving, Your Austin Asphalt Paving Experts
Alpha Paving specializes in enhancing your property with the many benefits asphalt pavement has to offer. We consider ourselves craftsman of the trade and are proud to be the premiere asphalt paving contractor in Austin and throughout central Texas. Contact us at (512)801-5552 or fill out the FREE Job Quote form for a no obligation consultation.